Good Quality Ball Bearing (608, 6201, 6202)
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Export Packings, Standard Package or Customized|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 608, 6201, 6202, 6203, 6300
- The Number of Rows: Single
- Load Direction: Radial Load
- 4mm to 120mm: Open Formular
- Less Coefficient of Friction: High Limiting Speed
- Advantage: Prompt Delivery
- Specification: ISO/TS16949
- HS Code: 8482102000
- Rolling Body: Ball Bearings
- Outer Dimension: Small and Medium-Sized (60-115mm)
- Separated: Separated
- Single or Double Shield: Seal Ring and Outer Ring with Snap Groove and Snap
- Precision: P0 P6 P5 P4 P2
- Trademark: IKO, KOYO, LYC, NACHI, NSK, NTN, SKF
- Origin: Jinagsu Wuxi
Deep groove ball bearings mainly take radial load. With less coefficient of friction, high limiting speed, large size range and variations of structure, deep groove ball bearings are suitable for precision instruments, low noise motors, auto parts, motorcycles, air conditioners, washers, cleaners and other commen machineries.
The purpose of a ball bearing is to reduce rotational friction and support radial and axial loads. It achieves this by using at least two races to contain the balls and transmit the loads through the balls. Usually one of the races is held fixed. As one of the bearing races rotates it causes the balls to rotate as well. Because the balls are rolling they have a much lower coefficient of friction than if two flat surfaces were rotating on each other.
Ball bearings tend to have lower load capacity for their size than other kinds of rolling-element bearings due to the smaller contact area between the balls and races. However, they can tolerate some misalignment of the inner and outer races.
Compared to other rolling-element bearings, the ball bearing is the least expensive, primarily because of the low cost of producing the balls used in the bearing.
Our ball bearings are mainly used in elevator parts, plastic machineries, office equipment, medical equipments, step motors, decelerate speed device, pressure motor, fitness and sports equipment, etc.